The court restaurant halls are ideal for organizing various types of celebrations at exquisitely set tables, social gatherings, weddings and banquets.
In good weather, the terrace and gazebos in the manor park are at the disposal of our guests.
We invite you to three stylish restaurant rooms:
Also in the vaults of the manor house you can get to the romantic corners:
Everyone will find something for themselves in the carefully arranged menu. We specialize in Old Polish and European cuisine, as well as desserts that please the eyes and the palate.
- Fresh tuna in a spicy marinade with the addition of celery, ginger and aromatic coriander
- Spelled ravioli with duck and boletus, arranged on a chocolate-cranberry mousse
- Royal chicken broth with home-made noodles
- Atlantic cod loin in lemon sauce served on spinach pasta
- Delicious goose slips fragrant with thyme on mushroom koumette with caramelized beetroots
- Pear in caramel with scoop vanilla ice cream